Our diverse New York City team covers all aspects of City Government.
We know the inner workings of City Hall and the power players at all levels of the Mayoral Administration and in the City Council. Bolton-St. Johns has a long standing presence and a well-regarded position to be the most effective voice for you within the citywide political landscape. We represent our clients before city agencies in rule making, policy development, issues surrounding licensing and compliance, and budget related issues.
Our New York City Office Excels in:
- Working with the City Council, Mayor’s Office, Comptroller and Public Advocate’s Offices
- Working with City Agencies including the Taxi and Limousine Commission, Economic Development Corporation and Department of Transportation.
- Representing clients before the public authorities that serve the City and Metropolitan region such as the Metropolitan Transportation Authority and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Monitoring hearings and committee meetings.
- Navigating the budgetary process.
- Drafting legislation and developing strategic plans for its support and passage
- Provide preparation, testimony and representation for council committee hearings
- Engage in working sessions and critical meetings with the Mayor’s Office and the City Council
- Advising on hyper-local politics, including community boards, Business Improvement Districts, and community organizations.
- Tracking and monitoring legislation and other related initiatives gaining ground
- Briefing and educating city council members and their staff on your issues