Bolton-St. Johns can foster new relationships between your company and government officials as well as develop partnership opportunities between your company and other public and private organizations that share common interests.
We are here to help you make the connections you need and develop your business in unforeseen ways.
Bolton-St. Johns has the expertise to help companies develop relationships with the government and other businesses by:
- Introducing clients to key decision-makers in governmental offices and agencies
- Fostering unique and positive business partnerships
- Establishing strategic alliances and joint ventures with the government and other entities
- Managing Request For Proposals (RFPs) processes and helping clients secure a place on bid lists
- Working with agencies and other companies to help develop ideas for joint ventures and future opportunities
- Advising on labor relations and community relations strategy