We understand that each client's issues and goals are unique.
At Bolton-St. Johns, we can tackle a simple one-time assignment or undertake a full grassroots campaign with equal discipline and attention. Grassroots campaigning is about developing thorough strategies involving the public sector, private sector, unions, constituents and media to influence an overall goal. These activities are centered around crafting and implementing engaging messages and influencing perception in a comprehensive and clear way.
Bolton-St. Johns has the winning strategy for getting the right message to the right people by:
- Using polling and analysis to identify target communities
- Setting up grassroots and media campaigns to educate and persuade the public
- Creating effective and persuasive messages that transform opinion and perception
- Developing, designing and implementing an effective communications strategy that includes direct mailings, electronic and print media, brochures, presentations and phone banks
- Building governmental, labor and private sector coalitions that support field and media efforts
- Generating media stories on an issue and providing additional media relations support
- Advise on building out a complimentary team of consultants, including Public Relations, Polling and Opposition Research